SELECT RAFT MODEL AND SIZE IN THE OPTIONS TAB -
Every year hundreds of leisure crafts get into distress
in open, coastal and inland waters. Among the most
common incidents are fires, collisions or rogue waves;
therefore it is essential you equip your vessel to ensure
the safety of all on board.
Survitec has a full range of liferafts to meet Coast Guard
and SOLAS standards and has recently developed the
new Crewsaver ISO9650-1 Leisure Liferaft. Based on our
renowned SOLAS approved liferaft range, the ISO9650-1
is a cost-effective solution developed specifically for the
Manufactured to the same high specifications
synonymous with all Crewsaver products, our new
sleek, lightweight, compact container takes up little
deck space. Meeting the stringent ISO9650-1 standard
for inflatable liferafts, the Crewsaver ISO9650-1 is one
of the most robust and durable leisure liferafts available
on the market today.
Extended service period of 3 years, reducing your on-going costs,
backed up by a manufacturers 12 Year warranty on fabric and seams.
(subject to regular
• High volume water pockets to ensure maximum stability when inflated
• Simple to close canopy is manufactured to the highest SOLAS standards,
providing added protection from the elements
• Semi-rigid boarding ramp allows for quick, easy and safe boarding
• Interior lifelines help occupants stabilize themselves during heavy seas
• Exterior pressure relief valves ensure excess CO2 is not released into the life raft
• Vacuum packed into corrosion resistant containers for prolonged durability.