Float ’n Flash
The IC-M92D floats in the water in the face-up position and lets you know where it is with the LCD flashing
and audible “beep alarm” feature as an aid for retrieval in the dark. The radio has IPX7 submersible
protection. (1m depth for 30 minutes)
Active noise cancelling
The built-in bidirectional active noise cancelling reduces
background noise to up to 90% and improves both your transmitted voice
and incoming call.
You will hear better, be heard better.
Noise cancelling off
Noice cancelling on
The built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver shows your
current position and can be used for DSC calls. The compass
function shows the direction you are going and the
navigation function shows the direction and distance to a waypoint.
700mW loud audio
The IC-M92D uses a BTL (bridge-tied load) amplifi er that
doubles the audio output. The large speaker delivers 700mW of loud and
intelligible audio even in noisy environments.
Built-in DSC for handheld
The IC-M92D has DSC functions which includes distress,
individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety and DSC test calls.
Learn how to register your DSC radio
Li-Ion battery pack, desktop charger and cigarette lighter cable
The large, easy to see LCD (32 × 16 mm) offers a clear 2-digit channel number indication.
- Optional submersible speaker-microphone, HM-167
- 50 waypoint memories
- MOB (Man Overboard) function to mark the current position
- AquaQuakeTM draining function
- Weather channel receive with alert function (USA version only)
- Dual/Tri-Watch function for monitoring Ch. 16 and/or call channel
- Battery indicator shows remaining battery power in 4 levels
- Favorite channel function