The Inflatable Belt Pack PFD from Mustang Survival fits around the waist
like a belt, staying out of the way until you pull the inflation cord.
Redesigned to fit and feel better with a great new look.
ergonomic design conforms to the body to provide a secure and
comfortable fit and is backed with Mustang's?neoprene ComfortLining(TM)
to reduce chafing when worn against the skin. The PFD operates by manual
inflation, meaning it won't inflate unless you pull the activation
cord. Easy to wear and maintain, it inflates to provide 35LB buoyancy,
more than twice the flotation of a traditional foam PFD.
option for those looking for minimal bulk and wanting to control when
their PFD inflates. Recommended for paddlers, paddleboarders, river
fishermen and general recreational boaters.
Also available in Mossy Oak Duck Blind as model# MD3075 CM.
* Stays out of the way until activated
* Lightweight, ergonomic fit
* Manual inflation -inflates by pulling activation cord
* Oral inflation tube located on left chest?as secondary inflation option
* 35LB buoyancy when inflated - more than 2x traditional foam PFDs
* Easy inspection and maintenance with inflator inspection window - green means it's ready to go!
* Safety whistle
* Reflective piping on outer shell
* SOLAS reflective tape for increased visibility in rescue conditions
* Re-usable with re-arm kit MA7203
* Available in Black/Carbon (shows yellow when inflated)
* Universal sizing for adults 16 years+ weighing 80LBS+ with chest size of 30-52"
* Belt extender is available (model # MA7637)
* USCG Type III approved