Electronics are located in the water-resistant light head instead of the base for increased protection. The innovative "direct drive" system eliminates uncontrolled light movement in choppy conditions.
Application: Pleasure boats, sport yachts, sport fish and commercial vessels.
- Dual lamp design provides redundancy, reliability - works when you need it
- Bright, powerful 55-watt halogen bulbs with 3° h x 5° w beam spread
- Easy-to-install Point Pad™-style joystick control
- Robust, function-and feature-rich searchlight is easy to install
- 7-wire wiring harness, 17-foot length
- Electronics located in water-resistant light head, instead of traditional light base location, for protection from water accumulation
- 45° down pitch ocular design provides enhanced visibility when docking
- 18° up pitch to illuminate draw bridge towers, etc.
- Lamps easily replaced by removing top cap to access rear light assembly
- Desiccated filter dries air; protects reflector and light assembly
- Innovative "direct drive" system eliminates uncontrolled light movement in choppy conditions
- Heavy-duty gear teeth and electric motors
- Add an adapter and another Point Pad™ for remote, second station operation
Tags: searchlights, searchlight, RCL Searchlight, RCL 75, boat searchlight, marine searchlight, marine searchlights, acr searchlight, 1946, P/N 1946