The Pro-Light liferafts comply with ISO9650-1 standard (Type1, Group A), fully accepted by ISAF Utilizing a new composite material to build strong and durable compact liferafts specifically designed for offshore use. All Sea-Safe rafts come with a 12 year warranty when serviced at least every three years by an authorized Sea-Safe service facility.
- Weighing 10% less than previous models, but with greater strength
- Approved according to ISAF ISO9650-1 (Type 1, Group A)
- Easy access boarding ramp, ladder, and handholds
- High visibility- LED Exterior -and Interior Light
- Equipped with integral water ballast bags
- 3-zone fully separated inflation chambers
- Rainwater collection
- SOLAS reflective strips across the entire structure
- Supplied with an emergency pack that meets minus 24hr specs
- 0.5 liter per person emergency drinking water
- Optional grab bag for a plus 24hr requirement
Comprehensive canopy and openings that allow easy access for boarding, spotting, fresh air, etc. All while keeping the inside dry. Natural rubber flooring is covered with a complex insulator of close cell foam coated with an aluminum film to create a warm barrier between the occupants and a cold ocean.