Survival Products Aviation Liferafts FAA Approved Type 1 With FAR 91, 121 or 135 Survival Kits FAA TSO-C70a
|Each Basic Life Raft includes:
|CO2 auto-inflation system
- Double Tube design creating two separate chambers.
- Comprised of buoyancy tube, deck, life lines, CO2 automatic
inflation system, boarding handles, retaining line, hand pump, bailing
bucket, sea anchor, and valise.
- Includes a stabilizing water ballast system and a water activated locator light as required by the FAA.
- Lightest weight and most compact – easy to carry, stow away, and maneuver in any emergency situation.
- Easily deployed by women, children, exhausted pilots, or boaters.
- Soft-pack valise made of practically indestructible nylon with secure nylon velcro closures.
- Constructed of heavy-duty FAA approved neoprene coated nylon fabric.
- Optional highly visible orange canopy to aid in search and rescue operations.
- Contains aluminum cylinders and valves eliminating corrosion and greatly reducing the weight.
- High-tech CO2 automatic inflation system, inflates in 10 seconds.
- Optional survival kits are available to meet individual requirements.
- Lifetime warranty on parts and labor, built to last a lifetime with proper care.
FAA Approved Survival Kit Types
91 TSO Survival Equipment Kit
121 TSO Survival Equipment Kit
135 TSO Survival Equipment Kits
||10 × 17 × 20 in
FAR 91 Survival Kit, FAR 121 Survival Kit, FAR 135 Survival Kit