A low-profile design
A unique proprietary interior cell folding technique combined with our open V-Neck design removes the bulk from your neck and chest to avoid interference with helmet and safety restraints.
The MOLLE System
space to attach everything.
The MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment) system lets you customize your vest with the accessories you need. The contoured cut of the MOLLE side panels locates the accessories away from your midsection providing more room for shoulder and lap belts. The new Switlik MOLLE System is the most comfortable way to carry your gear.
The Switlik Zipper closure keeps your inflatable vest secure at all times. The simple reliable dual breakaway design provides immediate inflation when activated. Backup oral inflation tubes are conveniently located on either side of the vest and easily reached through the side access flaps.
comfortable and safe.
The exterior cover is constructed from a blended Nomex®/Kevlar® Rip-stop weave fabric. The material is extremely soft and comfortable to wear. The Kevlar component provides excellent durability, while the Nomex gives you the in-cockpit fire protection you want.
See more X-Back Tech Specs
A simple deployment
our new beaded handle.
High visibility red beaded handles are found on both sides of the vest making for simple activation. They incorporate a breakaway safety feature to prevent snagging.
- X-back design for superior comfort
- Dual opening, zipper closure design
- Multiple MOLLE straps for accessories
- Designed to transfer the load away from your neck
- Twin cell inflatable life-vest
- Built in locator light
- Replaceable inflatable cell and/or cover option
- Built in storage pockets for excess webbing
- Ergonomically correct torso design for added comfort while seated
- 2 lbs 6 oz (1.08kg)
- Over 35 lbs
- Inflation System:
- Two 16g CO2 cylinders
- Cover Fabric:
- Nomex®/Kevlar® Blend
- Cobalt Blue
- 1-1/2in webbing conforms to MIL-W-17337