Viking RescYou™ Coastal liferaft
The smart solution for coastal sailing.
VIKING quality in a liferaft that exceeds the ISO 9650-2 standard. An
ISO 9650-2 coastal emergency pack is included, containing equipment
covering all basic needs for coastal cruising and sailing near rescue
* VIKING RescYou™ liferafts have a recommended 3 year service interval unless otherwise specified by local regulations.
The VIKING RescYou Coastal liferaft is designed for coastal sailing near rescue points.
- ISO 9650-2 certified
- Boarding ramp for easy access
- Made from a special natural rubber fabric.
- Two individual buoyancy chambers each having sufficient buoyancy to
carry the weight of the number of persons which the liferaft is designed
- Highly visible fluorescent yellow canopy
- Automatically inflating canopy
- Ballast system with 4 bags containing each 60 litres/16 gallons per bag
- Two storage pockets
- Two openings for ventilation and visibility
- Stored in a compact high gloss fibre glass container or handy water resistant valise
- Delivered with standard coastal emergency pack covering basic needs for coastal sailing